The American Academy of
Physician Assistants (AAPA)
The AAPA is the national professional society for PAs. It represents a profession of 104,549 PAs across all medical and surgical specialties in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories, and the uniformed services.
What is a PA?
A PA is a nationally certified and state-licensed medical professional. PAs practice medicine on healthcare teams with physicians and other providers. They practice and prescribe medication in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and all U.S. territories (with the exception of Puerto Rico).
The AAPA File:
- Used by continuing medical education, market research, recruitment, social networking promotion, pharmaceutical marketing, and more.
- Only organization that has comprehensive compilation of PA students and graduates
- Database updated and maintained on a consistent basis:
- Address changes processed daily
- 24/7 website access to update information
- NCCPA certification information verified every renewal period for members and non-members
- Learning Central CME Services used by 11,000+ non-members since 2013 provides updated PA information
- JAAPA (monthly journal) subscription mailed to members and 20,000 non-members
PA Program (School of Graduation)
Geographic - State, SCF, Zip Code
Email Broadcast Deployment
Automated Resend Programs
Matching Capabilities - NPI, Name/Address
Direct Mail List
Online Ordering/Deployment Application
Information about PAs
QUICK ACCESS TO OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICES
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES