American College of Physicians (ACP)
The ACP is the largest medical-specialty organization and second-largest physician group in the United States specializing in internal medicine (IM) and IM subspecialties such as gastroenterology and cardiology.
The ACP list may be rented for physician recruitment only by current advertisers in an ACP publication defined as having purchased at least a 1/4 page display ad in ACP Hospitalist, ACP Observer/Internist, ACP Journal Club, or Annals of Internal Medicine within the last three months at the time the list request is made.
The ACP Membership File:
- Ideal prospects for journal subscriptions, medical books, practice management, continuing medical education (CME), pharmaceutical product and medical device promotion
- Available for direct mail promotions
- 148,000 members
- Sourced from membership records and mail order buyers
- Updated monthly
- Members include:
- Internal medicine subspecialists
- Medical students, residents, and fellows
- ACP members are subscribers to Annals of Internal Medicine, and mail order buyers of Continuing Medical Education (CME) and publications
Year of Graduation
QUICK ACCESS TO OUR MOST POPULAR SERVICES
EMAIL MARKETING SERVICES